Along with his sister Liza, Michael "Dirty Mike" Hartlaub is new to the team. Mike has the honor of having a trail (unofficially) named after him in Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland, and I think that Mike proved he'd come to the right team when he organized his co riders at the Coolest 24 hours race to prepare for their morning laps with dawn keg stands.
2. What do you do for a living?
3. What category or categories do you race in? How long have you been
I've been racing for ~10 years. I raced Collegiate back at the University Of Illinois, and have been getting into it again since moving to the Bay: Cat 1 Mountain XC and Short Track, B's CX, Cat 2 DH,
4. What's your best bike accomplishment, or the one you're most proud
4th Place Finish Finish in the Long Course at Shasta Lemurian. It was soo damn hard. So much climbing.
5. What should people yell at you to make you go faster?
Shred the Gnar, Work the Bike, Stop sucking, your sister is riding faster than you.
6. What's your favorite post-race beverage?
Spicy Hot V8, then beer
7. What else should your fans know about you?
I've already said too much
5 weeks ago