Evan's new to the team this year, although it feels like I have been battling him in races for years. He put on the spectacular East Bay Alleycross last year, and is the proud possessor of a very pretty new single speed bike.
2. What do you do for a living:
3. What category or categories do you race in? How long have you been racing?
This will be my third season of singlespeed cyclocross racing.
4. What's your best bike accomplishment, or the one you're most proud of?
Helping to organize the East Bay Alley CX Race last winter.
5. What should people yell at you to make you go faster?
6. What's your favorite post-race beverage.
Coconut milk. Then beer.
7. What else should your fans know about you?
5 weeks ago